MEASURING YOUR RING SIZE
Here are a few things you should consider before measuring your finger:
- If you measure your finger and find that your size is in between two different sizes, you should pick the larger size.
- Remember that due to temperature changes your finger may shrink in the cold or expand in the heat. The best time to measure your finger is at the end of the day, when your fingers are at their largest.
- Your ring should fit comfortably, so that it is tight enough not to fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckles.
- Finally, every ring size chart will vary slightly in its measurements, as there is no internationally recognised standard. Any previous measurement you may have been given by other jewellers may have been measured on a different system and could vary slightly.
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZING
If you already know your ring size in a US or European size, then please see the above conversion chart to see what this would equate to in a UK size.
Unfortunately we are a United Kingdom based brand and are unable to send a complimentary Ring Size Internationally. However we can recommend purchasing one from the below link which is manufactured in the USA;
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE
You can measure your ring size in a number of ways; in the UK it is measured alphabetically, in the US it is done numerically, or you can measure the Internal Diameter or Circumference.
MEASURING A RING YOU ALREADY OWN
How to measure the Inside Diameter of your Ring:
- Select one of your rings that properly fits the intended finger.
- Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring.
- Match the measurement on the Conversion Chart above. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger size.
MEASURING YOUR FINGER
There are two ways to measure your ring finger size:
1. Order a FREE ring sizer:
- Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Ring Sizer and we will post it out to you the following day. Don’t forget to include your full name & address.
2. Measure your finger:
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the above conversion chart. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger sizes.
BUYING A RING AS A GIFT
The best and easiest way to find out someone else’s ring size is to borrow one of their rings, making sure it is from the correct finger, and measure the inside diameter. Then look it up against the Ring Size Conversion Chart.
If you are unsure about your ring size, please don’t hesitate to call our Customer Service for help on +44 (0)20 3176 6820.