HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE
You can measure your ring size in a number of ways. In the UK it is measured alphabetically, in the US it is done numerically, or you can measure the Internal Diameter or Circumference.
MEASURING YOUR FINGER
To measure your ring finger size:
Measure your finger:
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the above conversion chart. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger sizes.
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZING
If you already know your ring size in a US or European size, then please see the above conversion chart to see what this would equate to in a UK size.
Unfortunately we are a United Kingdom based brand and are unable to send a complimentary Ring Size Internationally. However we can recommend purchasing one from the below link which is manufactured in the USA;
MEASURING A RING YOU ALREADY OWN
How to measure the Inside Diameter of your Ring:
- Select one of your rings that properly fits the intended finger.
- Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring using our helpful Printable Ring Sizing Guide.
- Match the measurement of your ring against one of the images. If it falls somewhere in between two sizes then you should opt for the larger size.
BUYING A RING AS A GIFT
The best and easiest way to find out someone else’s ring size is to borrow one of their rings, making sure it is from the correct finger and measure the inside diameter using our Printable Ring Sizing Guide.
If you are unsure about your ring size, please don’t hesitate to call our Customer Service for help on +44 (0)20 3176 6822.