Sustainability at Missoma
We're proud to celebrate one year of carbon-neutral delivery and returns, plus 100% recyclable packaging.
Our goal for 2022 is for 100% of our suppliers to send our jewelry to *us* in biodegradable poly-bags rather than plastic poly-bags.
Our goal for 2022 is for 100% of our suppliers to send our jewelry to us in biodegradable poly-bags. We’ve worked hard to move to a more sustainable packaging, keeping the same iconic Missoma aesthetic in a new plastic-free style.
Let's break down our packaging:
- The outer box is 100% recycled
- All paper is FSC certified, meaning the wood pulp comes from managed forests
- The printing inks are soy based, which are a little easier on the environment
- 100% of our packaging is now recyclable
- Our pouches are made to be kept and reused to protect your jewelry at home and on-the-go, or to hold coins and other treats
From fashion designer Harris Reed to Beijing-born creator Savi, we like to match our collaborations' packaging to their style. While the look may vary, rest assured that everything's still 100% recyclable – packaged in the same responsible materials as our core lines.
Our main priority with our Studio line is to ensure your homeware pieces arrive with you intact. Our current packaging does a great job of this – it's 100% recyclable, except for the minimal use of bubble wrap. We're constantly looking for a more sustainable alternative.