Missoma.com (the “Site”) is owned and run by Missoma Limited. (“we”, “us” or “our”). Your privacy is taken very seriously and steps are taken to ensure your privacy is protected at all times. We also believe it is important to let you know what information is collected from the Site and why, and what we do with this information.
At Missoma, we collect personal information about you. We are the controller and responsible for the information we may collect. We collect this information in order to provide a personalised experience catered to you, offer you competitions and promotions and to ensure that Missoma is able to continue to improve its standards and services. This also allows us to alert you to administrational, product or service changes, and for marketing purposes. We gather this information about you when you engage in the following ways:
- You register with, or subscribe to, missoma.com and marketing channels.
- You use our online services and place orders.
- You sign up to competitions or special offers.
- You interact with us online via social media, digital advertising on our, or any other, website where Missoma are represented.
- You ask for information, provide a testimonial or feedback, comment on blogs and articles that are represented by Missoma.
- You attend an event hosted by us, or where we are acting as sponsor.