General Terms and Conditions
ENTRY AND ELIGIBILITY
1. Entries must be received between the Thursday 30th July - 30/07/2020 and the Thursday 6th August – 06/08/2020 and entrants must be aged 18 or over. There is no charge for Entry. Entrants may receive an email confirming their entry to the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. The prize draw is available to entrants worldwide.
3. Promoter’s employees, their immediate family or any third party directly associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid. Proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry. Promoter is not responsible for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems.
5. Only one entry per person. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be valid. Multiple entries made by the same person will not be valid.
PRIZE FULFILMENT AND DISQUALIFICATION
6. Prizes are as stated, they are not transferable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the selected prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are unable to provide precise delivery estimates and your prize may take longer than usual to be delivered. Our shipping partner will keep you advised of the status of your package.
7. A winner forfeits their prize and Promoter reserves the right to select at random alternative winner if:
(a) within 48 hours of being notified by Promoter, a winner does not respond or does not provide their full name and relevant details (if applicable, details for the prize to be awarded or;
(b) if a prize is rejected or;
(c) if an entry is invalid or an entrant is disqualified or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that, in its absolute discretion, could bring Promoter into disrepute.
9. Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
10. The surname and home county or country of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope, within 4 weeks of the Prize Draw Date to the Promoter at Missoma Head Office, referencing the Promotion Name provided always that the winner does not object to their information being published.
PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITY RELATING TO THE PRIZE DRAW
11. In entering the prize draw, all entrants and winners agree to participate in any promotional activity relating to the prize draw, which may include entry content, voice, image and name for publicity purposes (in any media, print or online, including any websites, social media sites or third party retailer websites) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material (whether or not related to the prize draw) free of charge without additional compensation or prior notice. Promoter may modify any entry content to fit in context with the relevant usage, whilst maintaining its original sentiment.
12. All personal details and/or information given either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
USE OF ENTRY CONTENT
14. Promoter shall own all (if any) of the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the entries and any other materials (whether visual, oral or written) generated during the various stages of this promotion, in perpetuity and on a worldwide basis for use at Promoter's sole discretion including, without limitation, use in advertising, other media, press releases, editorial and promotional activity, point of sale material, Promoter's websites, third party websites (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube), newsletters and e-newsletters.
15. Accordingly entrants assign to Promoter any copyright and other intellectual property rights which exist in their participation in this competition and irrevocably waive any moral rights that could vest in them (which shall include their name, location and age) under the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or otherwise, and undertake to do all things necessary immediately on Promoter’s request to effect or confirm any assignment in this paragraph.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
16. Neither Promoter nor any agencies nor suppliers involved in this promotion may be liable to the winners, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this prize draw or the prizes to the extent permissible by law. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by Promoter for participation in any aspect of this prize draw.
WEBSITE SPECIFIC TERMS AND APP SPECIFIC TERMS
17. Entrants must have internet access to be eligible.
19. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the prize draw at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
21. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.