The Promoter is: MISSOMA LIMITED of Studio 12, 2-4 Exmoor Street, London W10 6BD.
The Competition is: Missoma x Harris Reed Competition to win Harris Reed Star Crossed Pearl Necklace. To win entrants must: sign up to the Missoma newsletter with their email address.
Entry and eligibility
1.The Competition will run from 6th - 12th September 2021 inclusive.
2. All entries must be received by the Promoter by the Closing Date. All entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
3. To enter the Competition:
Sign up to the Missoma newsletter by entering their email address.
4. The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
5. The Competition is only open to all residents in the UK, Germany and US aged 18 years or over, except for Promoter’s employees, their immediate family or any third party directly associated with the Competition are not eligible to enter.
6. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid. Proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry. Promoter is not responsible for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems.
7. By submitting a Competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Prize fulfilment and disqualification
7. Prizes are as stated and subject to availability, they are not transferable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes
8. Each winner will be notified that they have won via the Email Address they entered from.
9. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the selected prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are unable to provide precise delivery estimates and your prize may take longer than usual to be delivered. Our shipping partner will keep you advised of the status of your package.
10. A winner forfeits their prize and Promoter reserves the right to select at random alternative winner if:
(a) within 48 hours of being notified by Promoter, a winner does not respond or does not provide their full name and relevant details (if applicable, details for the prize to be awarded; or
(b) if a prize is rejected; or
(c) if an entry is invalid or an entrant is disqualified or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
11. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that, in its absolute discretion, could bring Promoter into disrepute.
12. Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
14. All personal details and/or information given either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
Use of Entry Content
16. Promoter shall own all (if any) of the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the entries and any other materials (whether visual, oral or written) generated during the various stages of this Competition, in perpetuity and on a worldwide basis for use at Promoter's sole discretion including, without limitation, use in advertising, other media, press releases, editorial and promotional activity, point of sale material, Promoter's websites, third party websites (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube), newsletters and e-newsletters.
17. Accordingly entrants assign to Promoter any copyright and other intellectual property rights which exist in their participation in this Competition and irrevocably waive any moral rights that could vest in them (which shall include their name, location and age) under the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or otherwise, and undertake to do all things necessary immediately on Promoter’s request to effect or confirm any assignment in this paragraph.
Limitation of Liability
18. Neither Promoter nor any agencies nor suppliers involved in this Competition may be liable to the winners, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this prize draw or the prizes to the extent permissible by law. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by Promoter for participation in any aspect of this prize draw.
Website Specific Terms and App Specific Terms
20. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the prize draw at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
22. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this Competition.