Free US Standard shipping on all orders (5-7 working days).
Free US Returns. We have extended our returns period to 60 days. Please see Returns for more details.Please note: Engraved and Monogrammed items are non-returnable / non-refundable unless faulty.
For UK and international deliveries please see Shipping for full details.
Our ring sizes are displayed in US sizing (numbers). You can use the table below to convert to international sizing, or find your size according to either your finger circumference or diameter of an existing ring.
How to measure your ring finger:
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the end (where the paper or string meets) and measure the distance. This is your finger circumference.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the above conversion table. If it falls between two sizes, we advise you to order the larger size.
How to measure a ring you already own:
- Select one of your rings that properly fits the intended finger.
- Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring using our helpful Printable Ring Sizing Guide.
- Match the measurement of your ring against one of the images. If it falls somewhere in between two sizes, we advise you to order the larger size.
Our chains and necklaces fall within four lengths. Some designs are adjustable, with extender links that can be used to fasten in multiple positions to create shortened or longer chains for your ultimate neckmess.