Your bride-or-dies’ pieces should be just as iconic as yours, and equally as matching of their personalities. An added bonus? If you buy four bridesmaids gifts with us you’ll get 20% off. We’ve got you covered. (Pssst: if you're a bride you might want to check out this post and if you’re a guest you might want to walk that aisle over to our wedding guest styling guide.)
Your bridesmaids and maid-of-honour are a huge part of any bride’s big day. Yes we know it’s obvious, but it’s worth reiterating that they’re going to be there for all the emotional support – lending an empathetic ear, giving advice, and helping you navigate any challenges that may arise.
They’ll support the bride through wedding preparations, from dress fittings to hen do planning (and manning the group chat, quite the feat we have to say). They’re also your morale booster and expert cheerleaders. With such an important role in the proceedings, we need to ensure they’re shining as bright as they can be.
How To Choose Your Bridesmaids Jewellery
- Matchy-Matchy -/- By this we don’t necessarily mean you have to all wear the same pieces. Choose styles that complement the overall wedding theme and colour scheme, then coordinate design elements to create a little harmony in your bridal party.
- A Personal Touch -/- Consider gifting each bridesmaid a piece of jewellery as unique as they are. This thoughtful gesture not only shows appreciation but also allows them to wear something meaningful that they can hold onto beyond the big day.
- A Little Variety -/- To create a cohesive look, choose a consistent piece of jewellery – such as a necklace or earrings – for the entire bridal party. You can always spice it up by selecting different styles or customising the pieces with birthstones or initials to honour each person's unique role.
- Comfort is Key -/- Make sure the jewellery you choose for your bridesmaids and maid of honour are comfy. No one wants to be hulking around a ridiculously heavy necklace or pair of hoops for an entire day. The more relaxed your bridal party is, the more relaxed you’ll be (we promise).
- Timeless and Versatile -/- Go for a classic style they can wear on repeat. Stud earrings or delicate pendant necklaces are perfect for effortlessly transitioning from wedding wear to everyday wear.
- Mix and Match -/- Give your bridesmaids the freedom to choose their own jewellery pieces within a defined style or colour palette. This allows each bridesmaid to express her individual style while maintaining that cohesive aesthetic.
Bridesmaids Jewellery Sets: Buy Four or More and Save 20%
Lucy Williams Square Mother of Pearl Necklace
18ct Gold Plated Vermeil, Mother of Pearl
Made for Your Maid of Honour
Again, personalised jewellery is the way forward for your ultimate bestie. Treat them to their birthstone or an engravable bracelet with a special date on it – pieces they'll always cherish.
Not their vibe? Gift them something you know they'll love, like a classic pearl necklace or some megawatt hoops to make an impression.
Should the Brides Jewellery Match the Bridesmaids?
While tradition often dictates that the bride and bridesmaids should match in every aspect, we’re here for embracing individuality and personal style.
For a harmonious look, bring in similar design elements in both the bride's and bridesmaids' jewellery. This might include matching metals, gemstones, or even a shared motif. By using these common design elements, you can create a connection between your jewellery and your bridesmaids’ while still standing out.
Do Bridesmaids Wear the Same Colour Jewellery As the Bride?
Matching bridesmaid jewellery with the bride's accessories can be timeless and classic, and act like an invisible string between you all. Saying that, mis-matched jewellery gives each bridesmaid a chance to express themselves.
But you can still give “we’re in this together” through complementing your colours, metals, gemstones, and other elements of your jewellery. In the end, it really does depend on whatever you want.
Your Guide to Gold Wedding Jewellery For Your Bridesmaids
It’s true what they say: gold has a rich history and has long been associated with luxury and sophistication. Its timeless appeal ensures that it never goes out of style, plus it’s a versatile metal that complements various colour schemes.
Whether your bridesmaids wear neutrals or bold hues, gold jewellery can act as an effortless finishing touch with its warm tones. Gift your bridesmaids recycled 18ct gold vermeil, or if you’re feeling generous, a forever Fine piece with 14ct solid gold.
Your Guide to Silver Wedding Jewellery For Your Bridesmaids
Looking for a cooler tone? Silver is the metal of the moment, perfectly complementing deep blues or pastels without overpowering any look. Our recycled sterling silver jewellery is timeless and super versatile. Silver lovers, we really do see you.
All You Need is Love (and These Necklaces)
Necklaces are a classic choice for bridesmaid jewellery, adding elegance and enhancing neckline details. For a timeless look, opt for delicate pendant necklaces or dainty chains. If you want to make a statement, we're here for bold or layered necklaces.
Earrings That’ll Get You A Good Reception
Earrings are an essential accessory that can instantly elevate any bridesmaid's look. Choose earrings that complement the bridesmaids' hairstyles and face shapes. Delicate studs, statement hoops, or drop earrings are versatile options that suit various wedding styles and bridesmaid dress designs.
The Ultimate Bridesmaid Bracelets
Bracelets add a touch of class to your bridesmaids' wrists and complete their overall look. Opt for delicate and lightweight bracelets, such as chain bracelets or bangles with subtle accents. These timeless pieces will complement the bridesmaid dresses without overpowering them.